Maldives Diving

Team Wood Scuba Divers!


My very first diving expereince. I had such a great time learning to dive. In fact my instructor said I was "a natural". Evidently I was very relaxed underwater and used up very little air. Kingsley had to surface about 10-15 minutes before me on every dive. On my second and third dive I had more air than my instructor at the end of the dive. He told me that in 16 years of teaching he had never seen anything like it! Here is what he wrote after I graduated my PADI course:

It was a pleasure doing the course with you.
Especially that you are a very good diver !!!
Hope to have you soon back for the Advanced course.
And I'll work on my air consumption, so I can beat you on that :-)
Warm greetings,
Chris


Great diving video Kingsley put together



Diving in the Maldives from Kingsley Wood on Vimeo.

Lynn getting her PADI certification, exploring the beautiful reefs of the Maldive Islands.




1 Response to "Maldives Diving"