RIP Wii Fi

Last week was a tough one at the Wood house. It started off well, I got a call from the SPCA saying they had a kitten for me to foster. Those phone calls always put me in the best mood! So I rushed off to pick up the smallest kitten we have fostered yet. She was somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks old and had just opened her eyes.
Sadly a few hours after bringing her home I realized Wii Fi was not at all well. She had blood in her urine and it was obviously in a lot of pain. I spent the night sitting in our bathtub with the little thing trying to make her comfortable and first thing in the morning I rushed her back to the SPCA with hopes that it was something treatable like a bladder infection. After an examination the vet determined that she had serious bladder/kidney problems and would need to be euthanized. Its incredibly sad that she never even had a chance and I have been pretty down all week. Just wish there was something more I could have done...
Since we had her for less than 24 hours we didn't get any photos and only this short video clip.




2 Response to "RIP Wii Fi"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Oh nooo Lynn! :(
    This post has made me so sad and sorry for the little kitten...
    I can imagine how much hard it has been for you.
    But I want tell you that you did something great for her. You've given her the chance to be loved by someone and I'm sure that she could feel your presence and your support all over the night. A big hug,

    Lisa