Singapore Top 10 - Fashion Faux Pas

Now I am no fashion expert and for all I know people are taking photos of my crazy outfits too. However, I do believe there are some unspoken rules about what is universally appropriate to wear in public and what is not. The puzzling thing is that almost everyday I encounter such fascinating fashion flops that I cant help but stare in amazement. Below are my top 10 list of Fashion Faux Pas over the last few months.

1 - Dressing up like cartoon characters to go to lunch

2 - Arm sleeves

3 - I don't even know where to start with this outfit!

4 - Socks with Sandals

5 - Very large bow in hair - not okay after age 5

6 - Fake mink fur tail attached to backpack

7 - World of Warcraft - boots of invisibility (level 7)

8 - Knee high black socks with white hightop reebok tennis shoes

9 - Bright orange heels with a professional business suit

Man carrying a ladies purse

2 Response to "Singapore Top 10 - Fashion Faux Pas"


  • Anonymous Says:

    Regarding the very first photo, there was an anime convention and it would be troublesome and time consuming for them to change out of their costumes just to have lunch. They did not purposely dress up as characters just to have lunch.

    The faux fur tail was made popular last winter in Japan and it is still popular among many now so I don't see why it's a no-no.