Nameste Bikram Yoga

My friend Clancy, an awesome Bikram yoga instructor, opened her own studio in Singapore last week. Kingsley and I went to the inaugural class last Saturday and to be perfectly honest...we nearly died. This whole hot yoga stuff is no joke, I don't think I have ever sweat so much in my life. Poor Kingsley looked like he had jumped in a pool fully clothed by the end of class. Since I bought a 10 day intro pass I am determined go as much as I can this next week to see if this strange torture is something that actually becomes fun over time!

"Never too old, never too bad, never too late and never too sick..." Bikram


Clancy teaching the first class

Kingsley and I are in the back (far right corner in the picture)

Again you can see Kingsley and I in the back row. We are the two that look like we may fall over any minute.


2 Response to "Nameste Bikram Yoga"