Chinese Gardens

Explored the Chinese gardens the other day. Its on the west coast of the island and we live on the east coast so it took a while to get out there. And by that I mean about 45 min...yes we live on a tiny island! I think it takes a little over an hour to get from one end of the island to the other.
Inside the gardens there was some kind of a turtle farm. With ALOT of turtles which you could also feed.


I was feeling a little sorry for all of those turtles in a tiny little pond and then I remembered that they eat turtle here so these little guys aren't living in a turtle farm its a turtle sanctuary!




2 Response to "Chinese Gardens"

  • Mama Goetsch Says:

    Lynn,have you eaten turtle? In Kyoto we were
    Invited out by our neighbors to an exotic
    restaurant that served turtle. I was 6 months
    pregnant with you so the answer is yes!


  • Lynn Says:

    I guess I can check eating turtle off my bucket list then! :)