Fullerton High Tea

When I think of high tea, I imagine of a group of ladies with wide brim hats sitting in a garden taking small bites of their cucumber sandwiches or dropping a dollop of cream on their warm scones while sipping freshly brewed hot tea served from the finest china.  Such a fabulous way to catch up on what is happening in each others daily lives!  Thanks to the British colony, the tradition of afternoon tea continues today in Singapore and I had the pleasure of enjoying this traditional english afternoon tea with Bonnie, Kim and baby Lucas.  

I very graciously allowed Bonnie to have the first cuddle with Lucas.  


Look at these tasty bite sized morsels, how could anyone not enjoy afternoon tea? Everyone gets a standard 3 tier service, and you can have free refills of your favorites...which we did several times. You also get the choice of 2 different tea drinks per person but I loved my green tea choice so much I didn't even considering trying anything else. 


As you can see in the photo below.  We certainly enjoyed our afternoon tea - we arrived at 3pm and left at 6:30.  Such a wonderful afternoon!  



1 Response to "Fullerton High Tea"