Koh Samui - Yoga Retreat

At the end of June we had a week of extreme smog/haze and PSI over 400 in Singapore. I felt very fortunate to have been away in Koh Samui on a yoga retreat with lots of fresh air. This holiday was purely dedicated to wellness and it was fantastic. Raw food, meditation every morning from 7:30am-8:30am, Qi Gong from 8:45am-10am, yoga from 11am - 12:30pm.  Though I had the afternoons and evenings off to relax the days felt very full and sadly seemed to fly by.  


Beautiful pool and my new friend in yoga class! I promise I don't search for these animals they just seem to find me!

Post yoga snack - coconut water and green juice (kale, spinach and beets).

The view from the Chalets was unbeatable, with a forest of palm trees leading down to the fishing village of Lamai, and the Gulf of Thailand sparkling in the mid-day sun for as far as I could see.


On my way to yoga!

Yoga Sala - in the jungle


Day 1 headstand:


Day 7 headstand:



1 Response to "Koh Samui - Yoga Retreat"