Germany - Family time

Although I loved exploring Germany, my favorite part of the trip was spending time with Amy, Sally, Shaun and Damien. I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful family that I love spending time with.




Had a wonderful German meal at a traditional restaurant my last night in Germany. My meal was called the wedding banquet- veal with cranberries covered in a horseradish sauce. It was awesome!
Dessert?
Schnee Balls! This photo demonstrates the actual size of the pastries. Larger than teapot and xbox controller!

1 Response to "Germany - Family time"

  • Sally Says:

    And we loved spending time with you Lynn! Thank you for a wonderful visit!
    (The schneeballs were never ending. I eventually threw the last few pieces out because no-one was helping me eat them!)