More kittens

Yesterday I got the phone call that always puts a smile on my face and spring in my step...foster kittens! They asked if I could take 5 kittens which I knew would be a handful but couldnt bring myself to say no. So off I went to the SPCA to pick up my little bundles of fur. However, when I arrived I was informed that 2 of the kittens were not doing so well and still needed to be monitored for a few days. So we currently have 3 kittens with the possibility of adding 2 more. Life is good!
This little one has perfected the "I didn't do it" look. Kingsley gave her the name Turtle but don't worry that is only a temp name.

These two have been given the Kingsley names: iPatch and Nesbit. Trust me, I have no idea where he comes up with them. They will be given proper names very soon hopefully before the other names start to stick!

Here is a little video of kitten play time while it is torrentially pouring with rain outside...which I happened to get stuck in and totally drenched (even with umbrella) while walking back from the train on my way home from work. At least it wasn't snow!




1 Response to "More kittens"