Chinese New Year 2011

This Chinese New Year signifies - one year that Kingsley and I have been in Singapore and one year that this blog has been around. Pretty crazy how fast that year flew by.

We are now in the year of Rabbit, which is great...except for that fact that I am a Rooster. Roosters and Rabbits do not get along so well in the Chinese Zodiac so according to the prediction I can expect this in the year to come...

In a nutshell it says:
- I will get in trouble with the law very easily, so do not take risks or engage in unlawful acts as it will only lead to me being imprisoned.
- My financial star is not shining.
- I must be very careful when climbing great heights and beware of injuries from falling from high levels (good thing I didn't read this before our trip to Nepal!)

Not the greatest outlook for me this upcoming Chinese year...
However, good thing for me I'm not alone... I married a Rat!

2011 is gonna be a great year for the Rat:
- prosperous luck
- all wishes granted
- harmonious married life
- good health

I guess that is what's great about marriage - you balance each other out :)

Lucky Rat!


2 Response to "Chinese New Year 2011"

  • Donna Says:

    Hahaha! Sounds like you will have to stick close to your "lucky rat" this year. Good luck!
    What does it say about the Ox and the Dragon? Hopefully Glen and I balance each other out... although those two animals sound rather ferocious together! Yikes.


  • Lesley Wood Says:

    Hope the predictions are proved wrong for you Lynn and correct for Kingsley!!! Happy New Year! Can't believe it's been one year. See you soon!