Christmas 2012 Singapore

In Seattle I might have gone a little overboard by listening to the radio station that plays "all Christmas, all the time" music, non-stop for 3 weeks. I'm not going to say I was burnt out on Christmas because I think that is pretty much impossible for me...but I did struggle to get back into the spirit of things after arriving in tropical sunny Singapore.

My feeble attempt to add a little Christmas cheer to our apt.  

Exploring Orchard road and to see it all decked out with Christmas decorations and lights did help to rejuvenate my Christmas spirit.  It may be 85 degrees outside and oppressively humid, but Singapore sure goes ALL OUT for Christmas. 






A festive evening out for our last book club session for 2012, we read the book Wild by Cheryl Strayed (highly recommended).  Vicki hosted and prepared a fantastic Christmas feast for us all.


I just love the weird and slightly creepy looking Santa's and Elves that wander around the shopping centers to pose in photos with kids.  Yes, I was the only adult waiting in a line full of children to get my photo taken with Frosty and Santa!



2 Response to "Christmas 2012 Singapore"