Seattle - Thanksgiving


There is so much to be thankful for in 2012 - but for me, family is at the top of my list.

I am so thankful for time with my brother Mark who recently finished up his second deployment in Afghanistan. He is an incredible man and I am so very proud of him.

I am incredibly thankful for my parents who upon learning (way back in August) that we might be home for Thanksgiving, took it upon themselves to offer host Thanksgiving dinner for 14 of our family and friends. To have the chance to be surrounded by the most important people in our lives for Thanksgiving was such a special gift. Thanks Mom and Dad!




Josh and Shari couldnt be with us on Thanksgiving but we had a special (leftover) Thanksgiving dinner together the following evening. 


1 Response to "Seattle - Thanksgiving"