Seattle - Graham's 70th Bday

A highlight of the trip to Seattle was being there to celebrate Graham's 70th Birthday.  We had a nice family dinner out together and then went back to John and Amy's place for surprise Champagne and Snoopy cake.  We also gave him a beautiful photo memory book with birthday messages and quotes from friends and family all over the world.  The messages in it were so heart felt it brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankfully to have such an amazing Father-in-law in my life! 




My Birthday Message: 
Thank you for being such a good man and for always showing me kindness and love. It means so much to me to be part of the Wood family. Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!



2 Response to "Seattle - Graham's 70th Bday"

  • Donna Says:

    Growing up I think I spent as much play time at the Woods' home as at mine. Thanks Graham for the welcoming home and very happy 70th birthday to you!! So much love, Donna


  • Lesley Wood Says:

    It was a happy celebration. Thank you Lynn for your very kind and thoughtful comments. And thank you Donna for your heartfelt comment. Graham was very touched.