Seattle - Special Moments

These trips back to Seattle are always a blur of trying to see and do way too much in a short window of time. We are often...ok actually always...incredibly exhausted after spending a few weeks in Seattle but seeing so many special friends and family is priceless. Because we aren't able to just pop over and see these people whenever we want - it makes every moment we have with them incredibly special. 

Dinner with Gulay and Jen at Purple Cafe in Seattle.  I am in love with their cranberry celery chicken salad! Our table was right under the vents though so we were all freezing during dinner. 

Sharon and I met in Singapore at a ladies coffee group 4 years ago and formed a special friendship.  She and her husband Dave moved back to Seattle last year but we keep in touch and I love that I get a chance to see her when I am back in Seattle. 

Playing with our Nephew Jack who might just be the cutest thing in the world! 


Dinner at Anthony's with our parents.

Ohanas Karaoke evening with John

Date night just Kingsley and I at Icon Grill. 

Cuddles with Zeke

1 Response to "Seattle - Special Moments"