Kingsley's first Singapore haircut

For the last 6 years I have only known Kingsley to get his haircut at very traditional barber shops. This is somewhat hard to find in Singapore so out of desperation Kingsley agreed to go to a very nice salon (of my choosing) on Orchard road. With the condition that I would sit next to him during his haircut, I think to make sure he survived the process!
The haircut started off a little strange the woman who cut his hair dumped a bunch of water on his head with some shampoo and proceeded to wash his hair while he was sitting in the chair. Here is the look I was given as she went off in search of another towel:


Also strange (at least for Kingsley) that she never once used an electric razor on his head (which is what his old barber used for 99% of the cut). However, I am happy to report that the end result was THE BEST haircut Kingsley has had in a very long time.

1 Response to "Kingsley's first Singapore haircut"