Fish spa and handshaven noodles

Before leaving Singapore I thought it was important that my parents experienced the fish spa. My Dad tried to back out at the last minute but I did not allow it.



It was so funny watching their reactions, I am very glad I was able to capture it all on video.




I have never heard such high pitch sounds come out of my mother.



so brave!


After the slightly traumatic fish spa event I took my parents for hand shaven noodles at the food court. Nothing like a great lunch to get your mother to speak to you again.



Great video of our lunch being made



We even saw our favorite segway drink delivery girl!



2 Response to "Fish spa and handshaven noodles"

  • Anonymous Says:

    This has to be one of the most amazing "tours by Lynn". 3 countries in a 10 days! Varied experiences each place. Captured moments displayed on her blog. Tom and I feel so blessed to have such a stellar adventure of a life time...I think we just finished all of our Bucket List entries.
    One of the best vacations we have ever had...Thank you Lynn and Kingsley


  • Sally Says:

    Looks like Tom and Jan were very adventurous during their visit, especially with the food! I am impressed.
    But Lynn, please take note for when we come visit you (hopefully not too far in the future), I may not be so brave!