Tioman - Malaysia Snorkel Adventure

The second day in Tioman we went on a snorkeling day trip.

A small boat took us to Coral island about 20 minutes from the resort.

My parents, the very experienced snorkelers, gave Kingsley and I some tips on how wear the gear.
I know my mom is going to kill me when she see's this!!

Saw some of the most unique and beautiful coral I have ever seen as well as tons of colorful fish.

This coral was the most vibrant lime green color.

We ended up going to 4 different snorkel locations that day and probably spent 4 plus hours in the water. My parents were the last ones to get back in the boat when it came time to leave.

Lunch- butter and cheese sandwiches on wonder bread - was on a beach where we saw quite a few very large monitor lizards.
These guys can move FAST when they want to.

Spent the rest of the time reading, talking and relaxing on the deck at Juara beach.

On Sunday Kingsley and I flew home, my parents were having such a great time they opted to stay an additional day.

1 Response to "Tioman - Malaysia Snorkel Adventure"