Chicken Paws

Even after living here for over a year I still find something fascinating and/or shocking almost every trip to the grocery store. Yesterday was no exception... I was walking through the meat department of our local market and this caught my eye:

Chicken feet??!! I mean if they are being sold in the grocery store then obviously someone is eating them! It took me a few minutes to compose myself but I finally worked up the courage to do some research to see what kind of recipes were out there featuring chicken feet and WOW there are a lot!

Chicken feet satay

Chicken feet scallion pancake

Chicken feet peanut soup

I think I may have a new "must try" item for our next out of town guests. Let this be known, the longer you wait to come visit us in Singapore...the longer I have to find memorable "authentic" experiences for you to enjoy while you are here!!

4 Response to "Chicken Paws"