Dance Dance Revolution

We got a new techie toy at the Wood household recently and Kingsley has been dying to set it up. Well evidently today was the day to break out the Kinect. Since our xbox and kinect were both purchased in the US it was quite an ordeal to get both machines running at peak performance in Singapore. The "setup ordeal" lasted severl hours and included several trips to the fuse box, 2 voltage converters, 2 blown multi-plug adaptors, and twenty feet of extension cord.



However it was all worth it in the end as I got to see Kingsley make a complete fool of himself attempting to learn (surprisingly) complicated dance moves with Dance Dance Revolution. Of course the last laugh was on me when it was my turn to perform. The game is HARD! And my pride was a touch injured when Kingsley scored significantly more points than I did. Evidently I have my work cut out for me...


1 Response to "Dance Dance Revolution"