Seattle - Fall

Just returned from Seattle late Thursday night.  As I was booking the trip, two and half weeks in Seattle seemed like so much time but looking back it flew by.  So much so that I realized towards the end of the visit that I had hardly used my camera at all.  



I miss having seasons in Singapore which makes it that much more special to go home to leaves changing colors, cute fall sweaters and boots, pumpkins and spiced cider.  Downside of fall weather in Seattle is that all of the shopping is for fall and winter and although I live in the tropics I was constantly tempted to purchase the latest trendy fall fashion items. I was fully aware that these items were utterly useless to me in Singapore but the temptation was certainly there!  Upside of fall weather shopping in Seattle is most of the summer stuff is on sale...



2 Response to "Seattle - Fall"