Sophia in Singapore

Okay so its been a fun and busy fall so far with no slow down in sight.
In mid-September my friend Sophia and her friend Tisha came for a visit so I got to play tour guide again (I love that game!!).  The two best parts about my bootcamp...I mean tour...is first seeing how many fun things I can cram into a day before my jet lagged victims/guests collapse from sheer exhaustion.  Second, I love seeing Singapore through a fresh set of eyes, its amazing how many things I have started to take for granted about this amazing city.

 We did a lot in just a few short days...so much that I honestly wasn't sure who was more tired at the end of it all but we sure did have fun!


One quick highlight - There is a bar in Clarke Quay called the Clinic which I have been wanting to check out.  You can have your cocktails served to you in a real IV bag!  The seating options are wheelchairs and hospital beds and the bartenders wear scrubs.  A unique idea, but they are doing something, the place was packed!




2 Response to "Sophia in Singapore"