Bali - Villa Windu Sari

Let me start by saying that the Villa Windu Sari reviews on trip advisor are unparalleled.  Out of all the 5 star amazing reviews there is only one person that gave it a four stars and that was for some lame reason like the sound system was not loud enough....seriously?  Needless to say I booked this villa with pretty darn high expectations.  And I have to be honest, I was blown away by our experience there.  

We had an amazing staff of 7 people who took such great care of us.  One merely had to think "a nice cup of tea would be so nice right now" and it would appear.  The staffs intuition and ability to exceed our expectations time and time again was unlike anything I have ever seen. 



The villa itself was also stunningly beautiful and immaculate. And I cannot say enough how cool it was to have our own pool and lounge space where we could swim anytime we wanted and play whatever music we liked.  I would say on average we were in the pool at least 2-3 times a day.  Before breakfast, late afternoon/before dinner and quite often in the wee hours of the morning as well.  There were games of chicken (Rooney and Bron were undefeated), throw someone/anyone in the pool, breath holding and (my all time favorite) synchronized swimming championships.  We had so much fun just goofing around and not having to worry about disturbing anyone or getting in trouble with security.





I recognize that staying in such a wonderful villa was one of those once in a lifetime experiences but I feel so fortunate that we were able to spend a week there with special friends.  



1 Response to "Bali - Villa Windu Sari"