Bali- Paragliding

As wonderful as Bali is, make no mistake...the number one reason why we went last year and again this year was (obviously) the paragliding. I have to admit I don't always understand the passion Kingsley has for flying but I do know that very little in this world makes him happier than spending the day in the air. And seeing him happy makes me happy...sappy I know.

This Bali trip was also extra extra special because Kingsley had just bought a new wing and he has been DESPERATE to try it out.

Kingsley is on the left, Suhas is on the right.

Make sure you check out the Bali paragliding video our friend Suhas put together for some great footage of the two of them flying together as well as Kingsley doing the "wind dance" and juggling. What can I say, my husband is a man of many talents.

I also had a chance to fly tandem this trip which was very special. Avi, the paragliding instructor for the Temple Pilots Paragliding School, took me for an amazing half an hour long flight in which I actually took over the controls for a good 5 minutes! :)



3 Response to "Bali- Paragliding"