Suhas vs. Kingsley tennis match # 1

Suhas was in town this last weekend so he and Kingsley played a quick game of tennis. It started off as a "casual" sunday afternoon game but quickly turned highly competitive. After lots of sweat and maybe a tear or two...Suhas won. Match # 2 will take place in India this December... you can be sure Kingsley will be practicing between now and then!!



4 Response to "Suhas vs. Kingsley tennis match # 1"

  • Jan Says:

    Next time doubles with Lynn!


  • Suhas Kelkar Says:

    Hey Lynn, you need to specify the score too. 6-4 and 6-1, oh yeah! :)

    I am disappointed that you did not upload one of my aces on the blog!

    This is the first time EVER that I am watching myself play tennis. And I must say that it looks pathetic... :)

    I will have to reciprocate the Singaporian hospitality that Kingsley showed by losing to him when we play in India.


  • Penny Says:

    Hi - I was searching the Net for a "wine fairy" and stumbled upon your site.

    I wonder if you'd like to see the wine fairy I sculpted - her name is Petite Sirah. She's on eBay...

    number 330616493669

    or see her on my site:
    pennyspixies.blogspot under "new stuff"

    Thank you,
    Penny


  • Penny Says:

    Hello - would love for you to see the little wine fairy I made. Her name is "Petite Sirah". She is a OOAK (one of a kind) art doll. She's 9 inches tall.
    She is a grape thief!

    You can see her on eBay - 330616493669

    or my site under NEW STUFF
    PennysPixies.com