Cambodia - Blazing Trails

Day 2 in Phnom Penh we spent the morning exploring some Cambodian villages and the countryside on quad bikes. The company we rented the quads from is called Blazing Trails, for $20 you are taken on a very cool 3 hour tour of the countryside.


The best part of the trip was the fact that all the village children came running to the side of the road when they heard us coming and would jump and wave and smile and yell "hello" at the top of their voice as we drove by.


2 Response to "Cambodia - Blazing Trails"

  • Chris Says:

    Cambodia is on my ever growing LONG list of places to visit. I too love to research places I'm going to visit so I don't miss anything great while I'm there! Although, it is thrilling to fall into some unexpected find just walking along! Maybe Cambodia will be my next trip! Obviously, you and Kingsley had such a great time!


  • Sally Says:

    What a great way to explore the countryside. Very cool!