Nail clipping on the MRT

How could anyone think clipping their nails on public transportation is okay? You do something crazy and I'm going to have to video it!


6 Response to "Nail clipping on the MRT"

  • Sally Says:

    That's hilarious Lynn. And equally gross.
    I had a similar experience with a guy who was on my morning train to work. He got on at the stop after me and sat next to me and cut his nails, combed his hair, blew his nose and ate his breakfast. He continued to do this every day thereafter but I made sure I was not next to him!

    The best part of the video is your reflection in the window as you are casually looking to the side. Brilliant!


  • Kingsley Says:

    Haha - unbelievable ! I agree Sal, seeing Lynn in the reflection trying to look all nonchalant...


  • Donna Says:

    Ditto. Love how you are looking this way then that way. So funny! I wonder if he had that "someone is watching me" feeling...


  • Chris Says:

    Lynn, You are hysterical! I don't know who I enjoyed more, the offending nail clipper or you ignoring the situation.


  • Lynn Says:

    I obviously need to work on perfecting my "casual look" while secretly taking video!


  • Momma G. Says:

    There were several times last Spring while we were visiting that the video was casually brought out by Lynn hoping to catch those: Unique,awkward,outrageous, funny moments..Candid Camera has nothing to compare with your secret style!