Ice Cream Bread

On the corner of nearly every busy street in Singapore is an ice cream stand.


However, these are no ordinary ice cream stands. Instead of scooping ice cream into a cone, you are given a block of ice cream wrapped in a slice of multicolored bread.



Also the ice cream flavors are a little different. Don't expect to find rocky road or cookies and cream on the menu. Instead feel free to enjoy:
Durian
Sweet Corn
Yam
Red bean
To be honest I haven't actually tried the ice cream here. I have never really been a big fan of ice cream, in fact as a child I remember ordering lollypops at the ice cream shop instead of an ice cream cone. Crazy, I know...I am reminded of this often by my husband and my best friend who are both quite the ice cream connoisseurs.

1 Response to "Ice Cream Bread"